What we do
We provide advice and support to empower anyone experiencing a mental health problem. We campaign to improve services, raise awareness and promote understanding.
Local Mind services
Each local Mind is unique, and is part of a network covering England and Wales. Here at Kettering we are:
- an independent charity run by local people, for local people.
- responsible for our own funding and services, and
- being on the frontline we understand the needs of our local community and tailor services to match.
As well as delivering services, we work to further Minds mission, we also:
- get involved in planning local mental health services
- campaign on local mental health issues and join in with national campaigns
- help to change attitudes towards mental health in our area.
49 – 51 Russell Street
Northamptonshire NN16 0EN
Call us on: 01536 523216
Email us at:
F: 01536 521267
Want to be a member?
Make a donation?
Volunteer with Us?
Visit our Get Involved page for details